TopLittleThings is a website which offers a curated selection of our top selected products or services for children and their parents and over which we have total editorial control. The majority of the selection of products and services featured on TopLittleThings is established independently and we have only chosen products or services that we are happy to endorse as the best and most fitting for our website.
By using the TopLittleThings website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. TopLittleThings has the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without actual notice to you, although this page will be updated with all changes. TopLittleThings advises you to check our terms and conditions regularly, as by using the website after changes have been made, you agree to accept those changes whether or not you have reviewed them.
- TopLittleThings will always make every attempt to publish true and accurate information, however we cannot guarantee that errors or mistakes in published material will never occur.
- Changes in pricing can occur due to fluctuating exchange rates and retailers amending their own websites. This is out of our control, but we do however do our best to update our website on a regular basis to reflect any changes.
- Brands and e-tailers featured on TopLittleThings are considered an external website and TopLittleThings is not responsible for any information, content, products, availability or advertising present on any external website. Once you have clicked to enter an external website, it is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms and conditions of that individual website.
- TopLittleThings shall in no event be liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage arising from the use of an external website.
- Brands or e-tailers featured on TopLittleThings are free to remove a product or change their price as they wish, and this is outside of TopLittleThings control. We accept no responsibility for changes to prices, products, quality, quantity or policies of any external website or e-tailer, but will always do our best to ensure the content on our website reflects any changes.
- TopLittleThings is not liable for any damage from actions or decisions taken as a result of information provided on the website.
- Some of the brands featured on TopLittleThings choose to pay an annual membership fee, and others do not incur any costs and are established independently.
- TopLittleThings is not responsible for copyright and trademark issues of images supplied to us from brands featured on the website, or those freely available on the internet.
- By agreeing to work with TopLittleThings, brands provide the right to use any of the imagery on their site to promote specific products or services and direct users back to e-tailers that carry their product. It is the responsibility of every brand or e-tailer to ensure they have the right to use and publish all images used on their site.
- Should a brand or e-tailer wish to have their product or service removed from TopLittleThings at any time, they should contact us directly at email@example.com and it will be removed.
- Regardless of whether a brand chooses to pay annual membership or not, TopLittleThings retains editorial control over all products or services chosen to be included on the website.
MEMBERSHIP AND YOUR DETAILS
- To use most of the TopLittleThings website and services, it is not necessary to provide any personal details. However, to sign up to our newsletter, the user must register and provide some basic personal details, these are only collected on a voluntary basis.
- Becoming a member of TopLittleThings is free and without obligation, and joining TopLittleThings does not entitle you to any unwritten rights.
- By becoming a member, you are agreeing to take responsibility to ensure your details are current and up-to-date. Personal information collected includes your name and e-mail address.
- TopLittleThings does not take any liability in any form for mistakes, omissions or errors given by the user and is not liable for any actions by members either on or off the website.
- Content included on this website, including but not limited to graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of TopLittleThings and protected by international copyright laws.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of TopLittleThings.
- Brands are welcomed to post imagery or content of their product featured on TopLittleThings, on their own social media accounts, but do tag @toplittlethings in the first lines of your media posts. We do not allow the use of our images on your website or on any promotional material or any other placement which is not directly linked to our lists. If you are interested in using our images for promotional purposes, please do send us an email and we can discuss rates.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to TopLittleThings so long as the link does not portray us in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
- If you have acted in a way which goes against these terms and conditions, TopLittleTings has the right to terminate your membership without warning and may refuse any and all current or future use of the website.
- The TopLittleThings trademark may not be used in connection to any product or service that is not a part of TopLittleThings in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits TopLittleThings.
- You can email TopLittleThings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to submit a product for our consideration, please send us an email. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited samples sent to us, and that sending samples does not ensure that it will be placed into a list on the website. We only place products or services we love and would buy ourselves, and feature no negative reviews.